OCP Member Reservations
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm CST
Starting April 1st:
Monday – Friday: 8am – 7pm CST
Saturday: 9am – 2pm
OCP Member Services
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm CST
Create an Account
All OCP members have access to the Member Portal. This is an easy way to keep up with your OCP membership and company updates and we encourage you to take advantage of this! When you register for Portal access you will have access to:
- Ocean Canyon news, newsletters, and updates
- A downloadable version of the OCP Member Handbook
- Links to resort activities/events/social media pages
- Link to manage your membership, such as your profile information, billing updates, and reservation usage
- Link to make a reservation request
- Link to our member referral program and how you can make some extra cash!!
Once you sign up for an account, we will get your account ready within the next business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Check in time for RV sites is 2pm
- Check in time for rental units is 4pm.
- Check out time for sites and rentals is 11am.
- Your length of stay at a resort is determined by the type of membership you purchased. Please refer to your membership agreement.
- OCP does have several programs that allow members to stay for longer periods. The Extended Stay Program and the One Week Buy-out Program. Please see the resort front desk on your next resort visit or call Member Services for more details on these special programs.
- The Adult Family Member program benefit does allow your listed Adult Family Members to enjoy stays at our resorts (restrictions do apply) without the member being present.
- It is important to note that AFM’s who stay at a resort without the member present are doing so under the terms of the Adult Family Member guidelines (as defined in OCP’s Membership Agreement) and the One Membership clause (as defined in the Member Handbook). Consequently, the Week Out requirement applies between a member stay and an AFM stay.
The OCP Member Services team is a support department that assists our members by helping them to enjoy their OCP membership. The team will answer questions about your membership, help you with concerns you may have, assist you with billing and payment questions, and generally work hard to be a one-stop resource for you to get the most you can out of your OCP membership. If you are unable to reach our Member Services team during our published hours of operation, you can complete and send an online inquiry to the team using the form found at the bottom of this page.
The OCP Reservations team is available five days a week to assist you in making your reservations to stay at an OCP resort. And if you are trying to find out about site or rental availability during hours the reservations office is closed, you can make reservation requests by accessing the Member Portal, logging in, and completing the Reservation Request form online! One of the Reservations team members will review and respond to all requests electronically on or before close of the next business day.